Filebot Script Help

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
justinbuo53

Filebot Script Help

Post by justinbuo53 »

I have searched and read and tried different options until I am blue in the face and I need help. I run Sonarr and Radarr to TransmissionBT which then puts the file when completed in a specified folder on drive 'P'. The script is then supposed to grab the TVshow or Movie and process it through AMC with absolute paths so that TVshows go to drive 'G' and Movies go to drive 'F'.

I'm sure I have a rookie mistake so TIA for your time.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot Script Help

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 01 Aug 2012, 13:04 Change how files will be organized and renamed:
This script uses multiple format expressions, so the simple --format option is not supported. You can override the default naming schemes via --def seriesFormat, animeFormat or movieFormat. Relative paths will be resolved against --output and you can use absolute paths if you want to use multiple drives.

Code: Select all

--def movieFormat="M:/{plex}" seriesFormat="S:/{plex}" animeFormat="T:/{plex}" musicFormat="N:/{plex}"
  • Start with the {plex} format and then modify your custom format bit by bit to fit your needs.
  • Make sure that you understand how format expressions work and what bindings such as {n} or {fn} do exactly.
  • Use @file syntax to read complex arguments from a text file.
Are you looking for something along the lines of customizing the format for each type of media?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.