Is there something I can add to my script to get a IMDB rating at the end of my renamed title?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
AstroAvocado

Is there something I can add to my script to get a IMDB rating at the end of my renamed title?

Post by AstroAvocado »

The script I use at the moment is this:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "F:\Filebot\Completed" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict "F:\Filebot\Movies" --def music=n subtitles=en artwork=y extras=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
It has worked perfectly for years in regards to how I have liked my movie folders and files renamed, however, I would love to be able to add the IMDB rating to the end of the title if possble. Does anyone know If and how I could do this?

Cheers. :-)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Is there something I can add to my script to get a IMDB rating at the end of my renamed title?

Post by rednoah »

You can use a custom format for that:
https://www.filebot.net/naming.html

:idea: If you're new to custom formats, then you'll want to start prototyping with the GUI first.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
kim
Power User

Re: Is there something I can add to my script to get a IMDB rating at the end of my renamed title?

Post by kim »

add something like:

--def movieFormat="{plex.derive{" $omdb.rating"}}"
imdb id:

--def movieFormat="{plex.derive{" $imdbid"}}"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Note that you will need to escape the argument correctly if you want to use it on the command-line, thus you can't use nested "..."..."..." in-line.

:idea: Please read Cmdline and Argument Passing for details.

:idea: Use the @file syntax for reading command-line arguments from external text files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.