Create log of rename?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
esullivan

Create log of rename?

Post by esullivan »

I have a powershell script that uses filebot cli. Every now and then a file goes "missing". I see there is an error log but is there a way to write to a log when something is renamed? Just so I can see it was processed by filebot and where filebot put it
esullivan

Re: Create log of rename?

Post by esullivan »

I am trying a file I know went missing. I am using TVMaze because I had issues with TVDB showing TBA for many Disney+ shows. This file is Hawkeye, TVDB still shows TBA. TVMaze does not seem to match it at all, just stays blank. Attached is a GIF of what happens when I do this manually. Not sure what happened to the file during the script? TheMovieDB was able to match it, is it smart to start using that for TV shows?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NSpvYt9tQKttjXtv9
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can use the Image History to find previously processed files and revert them to their original file path:
viewtopic.php?t=12133

You can few the history on the command-line like so:
viewtopic.php?p=2459#p2459

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:history

:idea: Note that each filebot call will write a detailed log file. The log file will be written to file path you have set via the --log-file option. Keeping logs and regularly checking logs is strongly recommended.

If searching for "hawkeye 2021" doesn't for TVmaze, then you may need to change your search query to something that does work, i.e. name without year or series id.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.