Sabnzbd with AMC - How to move movies into a single folder - not creating movie folder.

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
markbolt

Sabnzbd with AMC - How to move movies into a single folder - not creating movie folder.

Post by markbolt »

How can I use the AMC to move movies to a single folder without creating a folder with the same name as the movie? I have searched and searched but do not see a use case for this.

Here is what I have. This works great but creates a folder with same name in the directory. Example of what happens. I get Q:\Movies\Movie_Name\Movie_Name.mkv. I would like Q:\Movies\Movie_Name.mkv. Is this possible?

Code: Select all

SET NZB_OUTPUT_FOLDER=%1
SET NZB_JOB_NAME=%3
SET NZB_CATEGORY=%5 

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Q:/" --action move --def clean=y -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt ut_dir=%NZB_OUTPUT_FOLDER% ut_kind=multi ut_title=%NZB_JOB_NAME% ut_label=%NZB_CATEGORY%
rednoah
The Source

Re: Sabnzbd with AMC - How to move movies into a single folder - not creating movie folder.

Post by rednoah »

Use the FileBot Desktop application to prototype your custom format:

Movies/{plex.name}
:idea: I encourage you to use the GUI to familiarize yourself with custom formatting first, before applying your newfound skills on the command-line:
https://www.filebot.net/naming.html

Pass your custom format into the amc script via the --def movieFormat script parameter:

--def movieFormat="Movies/{plex.name}"
:idea: You will need to understand custom formats so that you can then pass your custom format onto the amc script. The Change how files will be organized and renamed section will be especially interesting to you.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
markbolt

Re: Sabnzbd with AMC - How to move movies into a single folder - not creating movie folder.

Post by markbolt »

Great. I can work with this. Thanks again.