filebot not processing folders recursively by default

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Chas3down

filebot not processing folders recursively by default

Post by Chas3down »

http://i.imgur.com/ChT2CAU.png is my file structure

Code: Select all

~/filebot/filebot.sh -rename "$TORRENT/Upload/Firefly" --db TheTVDB -non-strict --format "{plex}"
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
No media files: []
Failure (°_°)

Incase you are wondering about the variable:

echo "$TORRENT"
/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data
Not sure how to fix this.

Some more testing:

[crius ~/filebot] ~/filebot/filebot.sh -rename "/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly" --db TheTVDB -non-strict --format "{plex}" --log all
No media files: []
Failure (°_°)

[crius ~/filebot] ~/filebot/filebot.sh -rename "/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season 01/1x01" --db TheTVDB -non-strict --format "{plex}" --log all
Auto-detected query: [Firefly]
Fetching episode data for [Firefly]
[MOVE] Rename [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season 01/1x01/1x01.avi] to [.avi]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
So, I guess the issue is that it doesn't link each episode in its own folder? That will be a real pain to fix.. Also, for the one correct rename, why was it a blank name?
rednoah
The Source

Re: CLI not able to load media

Post by rednoah »

Have you tried the -r flag yet?

e.g.

$ filebot -help | grep "recursive"
 -r                                     : Resolve folders recursively
The idea is that it works like any of the other standard command-line tools:

$ cp --help | grep "recursive"
  -R, -r, --recursive          copy directories recursively
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Chas3down

Re: CLI not able to load media

Post by Chas3down »

rednoah wrote:Have you tried the -r flag yet?

e.g.

$ filebot -help | grep "recursive"
 -r                                     : Resolve folders recursively
e.g.

$ cp --help | grep "recursive"
  -R, -r, --recursive          copy directories recursively
Thanks, solved that issue! Last issue.. any idea why it is trying to rename all files to .avi?

Using this: (I also tried --format {plex}

~/filebot/filebot.sh -rename "/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly" --db TheTVDB -non-strict --format "{plex}" --log all -r
Output:

Auto-detected query: [firefly]
Fetching episode data for [Firefly]
[MOVE] Rename [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/1x01.avi] to [.avi]
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x02.bushwhacked.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x03.our_mrs_reynolds.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x04.jaynestown.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x05.out_of_gas.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x06.shindig.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x07.safe.ac3.dvdrip.xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x08.ariel.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x09.war_stories.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x10.objects_in_space.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x11.1x12.serenity.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x13.heart_of_god.ac3.dvdrip.xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x14.trash.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/firefly.1x15.the_message.ac3.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi] because [/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly/Season.01/.avi] already exists
Processed 14 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Re: filebot not processing folders recursively by default

Post by rednoah »

The command you posted is not the command you're executing.

Let me guess... you're not using standard SSH or Terminal but some other 3rd party tool (that you failed to mention) that does it's own substitution engine replacing "{plex}" with "" resulting in an empty format?

Try this:

filebot -list --q "Firefly" --format "{plex}"
Use the sysenv script to see the arguments you're actually passing in:

~/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:sysenv -rename "/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly" --db TheTVDB -non-strict --format "{plex}" --log all -r
Chas3down

Post by Chas3down »

rednoah wrote:The command you posted is not the command you're executing.

Let me guess... you're not using standard SSH or Terminal but some other 3rd party tool (that you failed to mention) that does it's own substitution engine replacing "{plex}" with "" resulting in an empty format?

Try this:

filebot -list --q "Firefly" --format "{plex}"
Use the sysenv script to see the arguments you're actually passing in:

~/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:sysenv -rename "/media/9c41/xxcascade4/private/rtorrent/data/Upload/Firefly" --db TheTVDB -non-strict --format "{plex}" --log all -r
I am using a PuTTY, I also tried on KiTTY, same result. And your script just returns blank for everything, so yes, it must be an issue with not reconizing plex, but no, I am using a standard SSH.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You could not possibly be using an outdated version, right? :lol:

Please run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.
Chas3down

Post by Chas3down »

rednoah wrote:You could not possibly be using an outdated version, right? :lol:

Please run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.
Thanks, I didn't noticed I downloaded 4.6 :p