DIMENSIONS {Width} or 720p / 1080i when renaming a video file…

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
keyman

DIMENSIONS {Width} or 720p / 1080i when renaming a video file…

Post by keyman »

Hello,
I wanted (mainly as test, but can appear very usefull, for some old 56K modem film hacker, to —at the end— to erase movies films with too small dimensions, (i.e. 360p, 480p...etc...) (at the age of fiber speed and 5K Film given to public....)
So, I am only trying to use some of the expressions tags as [/b][/code] or {eight} or perhaps {dim} ??
en (as I saw on this forum the use of this : {'hpi-'+hpi} to eventually get : 720p if the width of the movie is 720 pixels progressives OR 1080p if 1080 pixels width long...and so on... (but I have to say, has a newbie novice, it is not very well documented, all this renaming code...)

Just so you already know and now really believe without a shadow of a doubt ==> I am really not that gifted, and you'll be so kindly right (border wrong) yeah dumb head of me trying to copy/paste scripts....

perhaps the ideal idea is to have a root structure like that (to easily erase all the movie with less than 720 pixels width (except (filter : if the film is old or black and with, (as the format ratio was different more 4/3 or even 1/1 square ratio////

I hope I am clear enough...

Here is the easiest kind of renaming scheme example (for demonstration purpose)
  • 720p/War of the Worlds.avi
    480p/on such a little screen, you like having a little ass.mp4
    1080p/Avatar.mkv
I some other universe, on a far far away galaxy, a R2-D2 file-bot unit is blinking and wee-ing piing inside is metal pant acid resistant with 20th century oil not recycled... as he is so eagger to help... (has I think already have the answer…)
But it might be much easier for him and is Golden Retriever e-protocol unit 2EPO-0h to time travel and several millions galaxies(at FTL speed) to meet the terrians than to solve this ?

Poor e-guys, They will arrived just Two milliseconds after NOAH'S (the BOT-File Saviour…) have easily added the successful answer (as always) fews Halley comets cycle away…

(FYI it is 23:49 PM, on 32 October, (also knows has ALLO=WIN) in Paris, France, and even if THIS is NOT a TRICK, some might consider it a TREAT (or Trout for the inside invisible ruling people

ANYWAY,
(A part with the precious nothingness provided by the OLD RUM...)

THANKS YOU very much in advance !
and have a good night with wonderful B-Movies now they are righteously renamed !
ok I stop here... BiiiiiP
rednoah
The Source

Re: DIMENSIONS {Width} or 720p / 1080i when renaming a video file…

Post by rednoah »

If you wanted to organize files into {vf} folders, then I suppose a custom format like this would do:

Code: Select all

X:/Media/Movies/{vf}/{plex.name}
:idea: https://www.filebot.net/naming.html
:idea: viewtopic.php?t=4116

If you were using the command-line, and wanted to find low-resolution video files, this would do:

Code: Select all

filebot -mediainfo -r /path/to/files --filter "height < 500" --format {f}
:idea: This could be combined with the -exec option batch-delete files of low-resolution.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.