Filebot CLI - Ignore Sample files

Any questions? Need some help?
habber

Filebot CLI - Ignore Sample files

Post by habber »

Hi,

I have been using FileBot CLI (licensed) for a while to move files.
However, my script keeps moving and renaming the Sample files, and not the movie (it probably overrides the movie).

I have looked at the forums and got under the impression that this was not possible due to the exclude blacklist?

Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong?
This is my script for Movies:

Code: Select all

filebot -rename %2 --format "E:/Media/%1/{n}/{n}.{lang}" -extract --action duplicate -non-strict --log-file "E:/Media/amc.log" -r
Please let me know if any other information is required, to help me!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot CLI - Ignore Sample files

Post by rednoah »

What does the log say? Can you give examples of sample file paths?

:idea: Please read How to Request Help.

Generally speaking, you can always use the --file-filter option to include / exclude files based on arbitrary rules of your choosing:
viewtopic.php?t=4222

:idea: Presumably, you'll want to exclude files with the word sample in the file path, or perhaps just exclude all all small files?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
habber

Post by habber »

Hi rednoah,

Thanks for the quick answer!
I have totally missed the --file-filter option.
Thanks for pointing me in that direction, i will look into that immediately!

This was the log for the specific file i experienced the issue with today.

Auto-detect movie from context: [F:\Downloads\Movies\Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.Custom.DKSubs.1080p.BluRay.x264-UNiTY\Sample.mkv]
Stripping invalid characters from new path: E:/Media/Movies/Spider-Man: Far from Home/Spider-Man: Far from Home.
Stripping invalid characters from new path: E:/Media/Movies/Spider-Man: Far from Home/Spider-Man: Far from Home.
Stripping invalid characters from new path: E:/Media/Movies/Spider-Man: Far from Home/Spider-Man: Far from Home.dan
[DUPLICATE] from [F:\Downloads\Movies\Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.Custom.DKSubs.1080p.BluRay.x264-UNiTY\Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.Custom.DKSubs.1080p.BluRay.x264-UNiTY.nfo] to [E:\Media\Movies\Spider-Man Far from Home\Spider-Man Far from Home..nfo]
[DUPLICATE] from [F:\Downloads\Movies\Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.Custom.DKSubs.1080p.BluRay.x264-UNiTY\Sample.mkv] to [E:\Media\Movies\Spider-Man Far from Home\Spider-Man Far from Home..mkv]
Skipped [F:\Downloads\Movies\Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.Custom.DKSubs.1080p.BluRay.x264-UNiTY\Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.Custom.DKSubs.1080p.BluRay.x264-UNiTY.mkv] because [E:\Media\Movies\Spider-Man Far from Home\Spider-Man Far from Home..mkv] already exists
[DUPLICATE] from [F:\Downloads\Movies\Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.Custom.DKSubs.1080p.BluRay.x264-UNiTY\Spider-Man.Far.From.Home.2019.Custom.DKSubs.1080p.BluRay.x264-UNiTY.srt] to [E:\Media\Movies\Spider-Man Far from Home\Spider-Man Far from Home.dan.srt]
Processed 3 files
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This should do:

--file-filter "minutes > 10"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.