filebot single command on a group of file ?

Any questions? Need some help?
sanpaille

filebot single command on a group of file ?

Post by sanpaille »

hi guy's after test some method not concluant i'm here ^^ !

I would like filebot to execute this:

Code: Select all

filebot --lang in -script fn:amc --output "/home/sanpaille/Media" --log-file "/home/sanpaille/.session/amc.log" -- action copy --conflict override -non-strict --db TheTVDB --lang fr --def plex=localhost:xyFSxWpHhuVsafsUZ2Wa --def artwork=y "seriesFormat={output}/TV/{n}/{'Season;+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" "ut_dir=/home/sanpaille/torrents/Chicago.Med.S04E06.FRENCH.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FRATERNiTY" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TORRENT_NAME" "ut_label=$TORRENT_LABEL" &

but not just for this episode but for each folder contained in the folder /torrent !

I can do this command by hand by changing the name each time but it is very too long (I specify that I use the amc script linked to the rutorrent post processing)

so I'd like to know how I can relaunch this strict on each folder in it? a solution, folks?

thx for your time and sorry for my translation ( i 'm french)
sanpaille

Re: filebot single command on a group of file ?

Post by sanpaille »

basically I had forgetfulness and configuration problems, this is solved but I have finished torrents which they did not have post treatment with threadbot
and I would like to fix it!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Perhaps you're talking about something like this?
viewtopic.php?t=4222

Why not just do some generic bash scripting to call the amc script on each group of files?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
sanpaille

Post by sanpaille »

yere perfectly ! thx for help !