[Anime] One piece absolute naming does not seem to work

Any questions? Need some help?
asdel

[Anime] One piece absolute naming does not seem to work

Post by asdel »

Hello,

I have these One piece episodes in absolute order, filebot orders them wrong, as seen in this screenshot episode one is put as the first episode of season 12.

I'm using Filebot node client, i've also tried using {order.airdate.plex} in the anime field, but that doesnt seem to work either. Is there a problem that they are in German?
rednoah
The Source

Re: [Anime] One piece absolute naming does not seem to work

Post by rednoah »

Please read [Anime] Convert Absolute to SxE numbers. It'll explain exactly how to deal with these kinds of files.

The same concepts apply. You need to use --order Absolute in order to correctly match each file to the correct episode, and then you need to use --format {order.airdate.plex} to generate the destination path you want for each file / episode match.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
asdel

Post by asdel »

How do i set --order Absolute in Filebot node?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I see. Looks like FileBot Node doesn't currently support that option.

:arrow: You'll have to use SSH to log into your DiskStation and then use the filebot command from console to process these files.
asdel

Post by asdel »

So I executed the command inside the filebot node docker container. but the order is still wrong.

command used:

Code: Select all

filebot -script 'dev:amc' '/volume1/plex/Aniseries/One Piece' --output /volume1/plex/ --action test -non-strict --conflict auto --order Absolute --format "{n} - {order.airdate.sxe}" -non-strict --lang de --def 'excludeList=.excludes94321' --log all

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Create a single folder with a single file for testing. So you can rapidly test what's working and what's not working, before running your solution on the entire set of files.

e.g.

$ filebot -rename *.mp4 --db TheTVDB --order Absolute --format {order.airdate.plex} -non-strict --action TEST
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [One Piece]
Fetching episode data for [One Piece]
Fetching episode data for [None Piece]
[TEST] from [One.Piece.501.mp4] to [TV Shows/One Piece/Season 14/One Piece - S14E20 - The Flames Are Lit - The Gray Terminal's Crisis.mp4]
Processed 1 files

If you revert files to their original names after renaming them incorrectly, then you also need to clear xattr metadata, otherwise files will most likely be matched with whatever the previous match was:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5#p5394

:idea: That's why you never use --action move but instead use --action hardlink because that'll allow you to have each file twice but with separate file paths and xattr metadata, meaning you can easily delete badly processed destination files and process them again with the same input, without having to manually revert the file names.
asdel

Post by asdel »

This one worked

filebot -rename '/volume1/plex/Aniseries/One Piece' --output '/volume1/plex/' --db TheTVDB --action hardlink -non-strict --conflict auto --order Absolute --lang de --format {order.airdate.plex} --log all
Thanks a lot