Unable to create a log file

Any questions? Need some help?
ijoshwa

Unable to create a log file

Post by ijoshwa »

I have been using filebot quite successfully for the last few months however i've never been able to successfully have a log file created when using the AMC script. My current script looks like this:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "C:\Users\xbmc\XBMC" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"--def gmail=username:password --def xbmc=localhost
I have tried adding in the log command in as such:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "C:\Users\xbmc\XBMC" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"--def gmail=username:password --def xbmc=localhost
However doing so causes the process to fail. I've trawled the forums and the internet and haven't been able to work out what the problem is! Any help would be appreciated.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Unable to create a log file

Post by rednoah »

What's the console output? Just run the script in a new cmd window and see what it says.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ijoshwa

Post by ijoshwa »

The cmd output is as follows:

C:\Windows\system32>filebot -script fn:amc --output "C:\Users\xbmc\XBMC" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=C:\Users\XBMC\XBMC\Unsorted Media\Falling.Skies.S03E08.72
0p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE" "ut_file=falling.skies.s03e08.720p.hdtv.x264-evolve.nfo" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Falling.Skies.S03E08.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE" "ut_label=" "ut_state=8" --def gmail=username:password --def xbmc=localhost"
--log-file" is not a valid option
Launch4j: Failed to run the given command.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Are you sure you're using the latest version?

C:\>filebot -version
FileBot 3.61 (r1646) / Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_25
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ijoshwa

Post by ijoshwa »

Updating to the newest version of Filebot fixed it! Thanks for the help!