linux-x86/libmediainfo.so not found

Any questions? Need some help?
bryans50

linux-x86/libmediainfo.so not found

Post by bryans50 »

Hello Filebot Community,

I recently encountered an error with my filebot installation on my Synology NAS DS1815+ (DSM 5.2). Everthing is fine with the install but it gives an error with the mediainfo part.

The error I got:

Code: Select all

FileBot 4.6 (r3052)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (linux-x86/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path ([file:/volume1/@appstore/filebot/FileBot.jar])
p7zip: Version 9.20 (locale=en_US.UTF-8,Utf16=on,HugeFiles=on,4 CPUs)
chromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.2.0 (/usr/local/chromaprint/bin/fpcalc)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.4.3
JRE: Java(TM) SE Embedded Runtime Environment 1.8.0_33 (headless)
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Embedded Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 876 MB Max Memory / 34 MB Used Memory
uname: Linux HomeServer 3.10.35 #5592 SMP Mon Jun 29 17:28:54 CST 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux synology_avoton_1815+
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I tried simlinking the libmediainfo.so files to the filebot directory and I tried copying, but no luck. Also I tried to set the SYNO_LIBRARY_PATH to the correct library for mediainfo which in my case was "/usr/local/mediainfo/lib". I also tried to install filebot from the commandline on my NAS in the /usr/share/ library but no luck either.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm dutch! :oops:

I hope somebody can help me because I tried everthing that is available on the forum today but no luck.. Thanks!! :D
nytram

Re: linux-x86/libmediainfo.so not found

Post by nytram »

Hi bryans50

Every Linux distro i have ever used has reported the same issue however it seems to have now effect at all
currently using ubuntu server 14.something output from ./filebot.sh -script fn:sysinfo reports
MediaInfo: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (linux-x86-64/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource .....

has no effect infact it works so well I forget that i have it running most of the time

Regards Martyn