Customizations for 3D movies and UFC fights

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
rednoah
The Source

Customizations for 3D movies and UFC fights

Post by rednoah »

PlaceyAUS wrote:OK, here we go... All my Anime, Music, TV Shows, Movies and Unsorted folders are at root of D:\ServerFolders

The script I have at present is this...

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/ServerFolders" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --def unsorted=y --def excludeList=amc-input.txt --def xbmc=HomeServer --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y --def excludeList=amc-input.txt "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"

I do download 3D Movies and run them through Kodi. I am happy for the 3D Movies to be stored along with the normal Movies in the same directory. But I wanted the naming scheme to have the following examples if possible.

Avatar (2009) 3D H-SBS (1080p) or (720p)
Avatar (2009) 3D TAB (1080p) or (720p)
Avatar (2009) 3D SBS (1080p) or (720p)

Wanted to add (1080p),(720p) or (480p) to the normal movies as well if possible as example...

I also download UFC fights and they get mistaken for the UFC TV shows, I am happy for the UFC files to go to the Unsorted folder and remain unrenamed as I will delete these at a later date.

Also I do download Anime series and wish to keep them absolute order and not by season. Can the script have that set for it as well.

You'll need to use a custom movieFormat, set an ignore pattern and enable unsorted behaviour.

Movie Format:

Code: Select all

Movies/{ny}/{ny}{' ('+fn.match(/3D.H.SBS|3D.TAB|3D.SBS/)+')'}{' ('+vf+')'}{' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}
(if the file name contains text patterns like 3D.SBS then these pieces of text will be retained in the output filename)

Ignore Pattern:

UFC
(any file that contains "UFC" in the file path will be excluded from normal processing, and thus end up in unsorted)

Updated AMC call:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/ServerFolders" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --def unsorted=y --def excludeList=amc-input.txt --def xbmc=HomeServer --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D" --def "movieFormat=Movies/{ny}/{ny}{' ('+fn.match(/3D.H.SBS|3D.TAB|3D.SBS/)+')'}{' ('+vf+')'}{' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}" "ignore=UFC"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
PlaceyAUS

Re: Customizations for 3D movies and UFC fights

Post by PlaceyAUS »

Is the resolutions possible for like a (1080p), (720p) and (480p) to the ends of the movies at all?

And how do I setup the Absolute order for Anime as well in the final script?

Cheers PlaceyAUS
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The {' ('+vf+')'} in the format will give you 1080p/720p/480p/etc in the filename.

Anime will be processed with AniDB, and AniDB does not support anything other than Absolute order.

If Anime are processed with TheTVDB and SxE order, then it isn't possible to detect them as Anime:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1508

You may want to set the label to Anime to force Anime mode for certain ambiguous files.
PlaceyAUS

Post by PlaceyAUS »

OK, that makes sense. Perfect script mate. I changed the script so the naming looks like example...

Avatar (2009) 3D SBS (1080p) instead of Avatar (2009) (3D SBS) (1080p)
As Kodi had issues resolving the name as 3D so the final script looks like this.

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/ServerFolders" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --def unsorted=y --def excludeList=amc-input.txt --def xbmc=HomeServer --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D" --def "movieFormat=Movies/{ny}/{ny}{' '+fn.match(/3D.H.SBS|3D.TAB|3D.SBS/)+''}{' ('+vf+')'}{' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}" "ignore=UFC"

Thanks so much rednoah.

You Rock
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Use this movie format if you want the folder and file names to match:

Movies/{ny}{' '+fn.match(/3D.H.SBS|3D.TAB|3D.SBS/)}{' ('+vf+')'}/{ny}{' '+fn.match(/3D.H.SBS|3D.TAB|3D.SBS/)}{' ('+vf+')'}{' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}
EDIT: removed the (3D SBS) brackets
PlaceyAUS

Post by PlaceyAUS »

All sorted mate, it was the brackets around the 3D SBS that made Kodi not see it as a 3D movie.
So the original naming scheme was perfect and I never had to do the folder.

Thanks again for all your work mate.