if-then-else

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
Xelebrate

if-then-else

Post by Xelebrate »

I am trying to sort my movies into different folders depending the year of creation of the movie...

So every movie until 1969 has to move to /volume2/Classic-Movies/ and every newer movie should go to /volume1/Movie-Sammlung ...

I am downloading with JD and the following script ist working very nice (shortened):

Code: Select all

SERIEN="/volume2/Serien/{n}/{n} - Staffel {s}/{n} - {S00E00} - {t} [{d}] [{vf} {af.replace('6ch',' 5.1').replace('8ch',' 7.2').replace('3', ' 2.1').replace('2ch',' Stereo').replace('7ch',' 6.1').replace('3ch',' 2.1')}] [☆ {omdb.rating}]"
FILME="/volume1/Movie-Sammlung/{n} [{y}, {director}] - [{vf}] [{ac} {af.replace('6ch',' 5.1').replace('8ch',' 7.2').replace('3', ' 2.1').replace('2ch',' Stereo').replace('7ch',' 6.1').replace('3ch',' 2.1')}] [{vc}] [{minutes} Min] [★ {omdb.rating}]"

/volume1/@appstore/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --lang de --log-file $LOG --action move "$PFAD_1" -r --def "seriesFormat=$SERIEN" "movieFormat=$FILME" -non-strict --def clean=y   

/volume1/@appstore/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:cleaner "$PFAD_1" --def root=y

/volume1/@appstore/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --lang de --log-file $LOG --action move "$PFAD_2" -r --def "seriesFormat=$SERIEN" "movieFormat=$FILME" -non-strict --def clean=y   

/volume1/@appstore/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:cleaner "$PFAD_2" --def root=y

I have reviewed a lot of scripts, but have still no idea how to solve this problem.
Can someone give me hint for this, please? :)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Need a hint ...

Post by rednoah »

if-then-else 101

{y < 1970 ? 'OLD' : 'NEW'}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Xelebrate

Re: Need a hint ...

Post by Xelebrate »

Well, thank you very much - this is working very well!
Sometimes it's just to easy ... ;)

Great Support!
suffx

Re: if-then-else

Post by suffx »

Hi,

I have pretty much the same issue and use a similar script.

I want to put files which contain a specific string (for example "sample") into a different folder than movies, tv shows and unsorted things. When Movies are going into /volume1/video/movies, i want samples to go into /volume1/video/misc. Preferably unprocessed, so the files dont get touched, but just moved to the misc folder.

I dont get where to put the exact if statement and what it has to look like. Here is my script:

LOG="/volume1/video/Serien/amc.log"
EXC="/volume1/video/Serien/amc.txt"
MISC="/volume1/video/Downloads/misc/"
SERIEN="/volume1/video/Serien/{n}/{s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} ({y}) {vf}@{channels}"
SERIENOUT="/volume1/video/Serien/{n}/{s}/{n}/"
FILME="/volume1/video/Filme/{n} ({y}) {source}({vf}@{vc}) ({channels}@{ac}) [{rating}]/{n} ({y}) {source}({vf}@{vc}) ({channels}@{ac}) [{rating}]"
UNSORTIERT="/volume1/video/Downloads/videos/unsortiert - {file.structurePathTail}"

##FileBot ausführen
/var/packages/filebot/target/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --lang de --log-file $LOG --action move "$1" --def "seriesFormat=$SERIEN" "movieFormat=$FILME" "animeFormat=$ANIME" "unsortedFormat=$UNSORTIERT" "artwork=y" -non-strict --def unsorted=y --def skipExtract=y --conflict skip --def clean=y 

If thats the code:

{y < 1970 ? 'OLD' : 'NEW'}
do i have to change it to:

{fn =~ sample ? 'MISC Path' : Movie Path}
If thats the right code, where in my script do i have to put that?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

That would be part of your custom format expression.

I recommend using the Format Editor GUI to prototype and play with custom formats:
https://www.filebot.net/naming.html
suffx

Post by suffx »

Im not really sure how to put that in my naming scheme. How can i seperate between different folder within the naming scheme?

my Download folder ist for exapmle: /volume1/video/Downloads/package/sample/sample.mp4
$1 is /volume1/video/Downloads/package/ and /sample/ is the subfolder inside /package/

I Want Movies or files that Contain for example "sample" in the file or Folder Name to be Moved to
/volume1/Video/Download/misc

And normal Movies should Go to
/volume1/Video/Download/Movies

I tried this:

input="$1*/"
echo input $input
if [[ $input == *"sample"* ]];
then
	echo "ECHO" "$1"*/
    FILME=$MISC
else
	echo "NO ECHO" "$1"*/
    FILME=$FILME
fi
With "$1"*/ i get the whole path including subfolders, thats what i want. But my if statement works for the normal $1 path, but doesnt work for the subfolder path, containing the useful informations.

So if i put in "package" instead of "sample" in the if statement, it works. Otherwise it doesn't

Edit: I think i have a working solution now:

for d in $1*/ ; do
    echo d = "$d"
done

if [[ $d == *"sample"* ]];
then
    FILME=$MISC
	UNSORTIERT=$MISC
	echo "Misc" $FILME
else
	FILME=$FILME
	echo "Filme" $FILME
fi
Have to see if its robust and works wit hevery cases

Edit 2: ok, doenst work with JD. If i start the script via ssh and pass the path as arguement myself, it works. But when JD passes the Path after extracting, it doesnt. Im not sure why, but the Log says that Argument 0 is the path where the package gets doenloaded, but it doesnt include the subfolder path. Maybe thats the reason?

I tried using archive.getExtractToFolder() instead of archive.getFolder() in JD eventscripter, but it still doenst work.
Any hints?
suffx

Post by suffx »

Sorry for double post, but i bet there is a very easy way to realzise this. I just can't figure out how to get this working within the naming scheme. Especially because i want filebot to move the files in completely different folders if specific strings occur in the package or filenames.

Edit: i think i've got it now...
this worked with the gui editor, have to try it with cli now

{fn =~ /sample/ ? 'D:\\Samples' : 'D:\\Bilder'}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'd write it like this:

D:/{fn =~ /sample/ ? 'Samples' : 'Episodes'}/{plex.name}
CuddleBear

Post by CuddleBear »

just got filebot last night and i am struggling with a simple if statement with Atmos.

trying to do something simple like this but fail to do so.

{aco.match (/Atmos/) ? 'Atmos' : "{ac}"}
simple, if aco contains Atmos it will write atmos, if not then use ac the normal codec writeout.

i get the write atmos part but not the other codecs part.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Keep in mind the Unwind-on-Undefined behavior. The match() function return either a match or throw an exception, so the else code is unreachable.

e.g. this is probably what you're trying to do:

{any{aco.match(/Atmos/)}{ac}}
@see viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1895
CuddleBear

Post by CuddleBear »

thanks alot for the reply and sorry for jacking the thread for a bit <3
yeah that one worked great! simple wording for audio codecs, just perfect.
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

btw: there is a problem with most (~90%) of videos with MP3 format and {aco}
is shows "Joint stereo"