action only on files with subtitles

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
vladiczek

action only on files with subtitles

Post by vladiczek »

Hi,

it's crazy how customizable this whole engine is, thx for that!

I've looked this forum section through bud didn't find answer to my curious question :-)

Is it possible, after fetching subtitles to detected new files (movies, TV shows), to perform action (move|rename|hardlink|etc) only on files with subtitles, and other files without subtitles leave there for another try? ie not include them in .exludes list?

Please, excuse and point me to right direction, if it is solved issue.

Thx
rednoah
The Source

Re: action only on files with subtitles

Post by rednoah »

Are you talking about the amc script? If yes, you should probably think about your setup differently, and have additional suball script calls every other day to add missing subtitles:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3599

If you want this in the GUI, then you can add a new Preset with a pre-defined input folder, and have your "Includes" filter only include files that have matching subtitle files in the same folder:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3228
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
vladiczek

Post by vladiczek »

Yeah I was talking about AMC script. You are right of course, I reimagined my setup and changed a bit my approach to my video gallery. So the files are moved and renamed just after download (AMC) and subtitles then fetched once a day (SubAll).

Thx for your guidance, I put this and that from different threads and howtos and everything looks well and running!
Mimo

Post by Mimo »

Hi,

this still works for me:

Process files only if (at least) one subtitles found
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2808