Unable to load x86 native library MediaInfo.dll

Support for Windows users
TheFalleN

Post by TheFalleN »

I'm having real trouble trying to figure out how to do expressions and bindings. I've copied and pasted what I would like from the Expressions Guide (http://www.filebot.net/naming.html) and I also followed from this thread (viewtopic.php?t=2).

/code]X:\TV Shows 2/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}{n} [{y}] {vf} {audio['Channel(s)_Original']}

X:\TV Shows 2/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{norm = {it.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!").replaceAll(/[*\s]+/, " ").replaceAll(/\b[IiVvXx]+\b/, { it.upper() }).replaceAll(/\b[0-9](?i:th|nd|rd)\b/, { it.lower() }).replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)}; norm(n)}{if (norm(n) != norm(primaryTitle)) ' ('+norm(primaryTitle)+')'}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':""} ({y}{' '+any{certification}{imdb.certification}.replaceAll(/^\d+$/, 'PG-$0')})/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{norm(n)} {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} {norm(t)}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':""}{' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[._]/, " ") + ')'}{" Part $pi"}{" [$vf $vc $ac $af]"}

I've tried both of those and I get different errors for both.

What I'm aiming for is the (6Ch) Option in the files. Like this.

mynas\media\Anime\Eternal Aseria, The [Eien No Aseria] (2005)\Eternal Aseria, The - 01 - Voice Of Motome [480p XviD MP3 2ch].avi

If anyone can help me that would be must appreciated

I'm not sure if the "Undefined" greyed out means in the episode binding window in the value box. I thought I read somewhere on the forum that it didnt matter but I'm not sure.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Format Audio Bindings?

Post by rednoah »

Did you check the FAQ? What's the sysinfo output?

You can't load 64-bit native code in processes that run in 32-bit compatibility mode:

Code: Select all

x86 => 32-bit
x86_64 => 64-bit

Hint: If you have a 64-bit OS and 64-bit FileBot then using 32-bit Java is not a good idea ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
TheFalleN

Re: Format Audio Bindings?

Post by TheFalleN »

rednoah wrote:Did you check the FAQ? What's the sysinfo output?

You can't load 64-bit native code in processes that run in 32-bit compatibility mode:

Code: Select all

x86 => 32-bit
x86_64 => 64-bit

Hint: If you have a 64-bit OS and 64-bit FileBot then using 32-bit Java is not a good idea ;)

My mistake, Sorry. You were correct.

I thought I updated to 64Bit Java, I guess I didn't.

A quick download got me on the right track.

Thanks for the help! Much appreciated.