How to exclude a certain uTorrent label?

Support for Windows users
theDwiz414

How to exclude a certain uTorrent label?

Post by theDwiz414 »

I have everything running good - once a movie completes in uTorrent it moves it to the proper directory "All Movies 2" and renames it (Movie/Year). However, when uTorrent grabs TV shows it's also running the script and adding the TV show to the movie directory :oops:

Example : Shamless S09E02 downloads and it moves it to "All Movies 2" renames it and Plex improperly see's a TV show as a Movie. When TV downloads it gets tagged with "tv-sonarr" label - what can I add to this script below that if the label says "tv-sonarr" the script doesn't run? And if you're a super guru, lol, how do I delete the original movie folder that's left behind after a movie is moved, although if I gotta do this on my own it's no biggie.

My script:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "M:\Movies\All Movies 2" --action copy --conflict skip --def minFileSize=50000000  -non-strict --def unsorted=y  music=n artwork=n --def clean=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
rednoah
The Source

Re: How to exclude a certain uTorrent label?

Post by rednoah »

Change:

--output "M:\Movies\All Movies 2"
To:

--output "M:\Media"
:arrow: Now you will find nice Movies / TV Shows / etc folders in your M:\Media folder. Make sure to create the M:\Media folder first.

You'll have to create your own post-process script that either calls or not call files filebot depending on the label. If you pass "ignore" or "other" as label, then the amc script will run but ignore all files and process them according to unsorted behaviour.

Moving files / deleting files is not possible in your setup since files are being kept open for seeding, so Windows won't allow FileBot to touch files that are in use by other processes.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
theDwiz414

Post by theDwiz414 »

All my movies process correctly, move correctly, and re-name correctly. I love how that part is working and ideally want to just leave it alone.

There isn't a way to just exclude all TV shows that download that have an auto-attached "tv-sonarr" label?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Unfortunately, there's no simple option for your specific use case.

I'd just follow my previous advice. If you don't like the TV Shows folder created by FileBot, then you can just not add it to your Plex library. Why do you want to exclude TV Shows in the first place?

If you're worried about disk space, then you can just use --action hardlink which you should be doing anyway, instead of copying physical data on disk:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_link#Example
theDwiz414

Post by theDwiz414 »

Per #2:
I just don’t like how the script is processing TV shows. The script processes movies into the movie directory. It processes TV shows into the movies directory too, however.

My Process:
1 - Download a TV show via uTorrent. It completes.
2 - Sonarr properly processes the TV show, renames it, and moves it into the correct TV directory: T:Tv Shows\
3 - uTorrent improperly ALSO processes the SAME file using the above script, but renames and copies it to the movie directory: M:\Movies\All Movies 2\

Issue:
The show is already being post-processed properly through Sonarr, but the show is also being processed via this script into the incorrect movie folder. Ideally I want to use this script for movies only, as Sonarr is already handling the TV show post processing once uTorrent completes.

In case it helps:
Root Movie Directory: M:\Movies\All Movies 2\
Root TV Show Directory: T:Tv Shows\
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I guess you could skip (2) Sonarr and have FileBot do everything.

You can customize the destination path by passing in your own formats:

--def seriesFormat="T:/{plex}" --def movieFormat="M:/Movies/All Movies 2/{plex}"

Calling the amc script only for movies is only possible if you have uT call your own script which then decides what to do and how to call the amc script. If you take this route, then you can pass --def ut_label=Movie to force movie mode for all files.