AMC matches getting less accurate (using --db TheMovieDB::TV)

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy / FileBot scripting, shell scripts, etc
Post Reply
chewcrunchyice
Posts: 8
Joined: 30 Apr 2020, 19:48

AMC matches getting less accurate (using --db TheMovieDB::TV)

Post by chewcrunchyice »

I've been using file bot amc for quite a few years now, though in the last 6 months to a year, the match quality has gone way down, and sometimes doesn't match things it seems like it should. What am I doing wront?

Code: Select all

Input: \john.wick.chapter.3.parabellum.2019.1080p.bluray.dd5.1.hevc.x265.mkv
Group: {Movie=John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019)} => [john.wick.chapter.3.parabellum.2019.1080p.bluray.dd5.1.hevc.x265.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheMovieDB] with [Airdate Order]
Auto-detected query: []
Failed to detect query for files: [\john.wick.chapter.3.parabellum.2019.1080p.bluray.dd5.1.hevc.x265.mkv]
CmdlineException: Failed to identify or process any files
Finished without processing any files
Abort (×_×)
User avatar
rednoah
The Source
Posts: 19133
Joined: 16 Nov 2011, 08:59
Location: Taipei
Contact:

Re: AMC matches getting less accurate.

Post by rednoah »

1.
Please paste the command-line.


2.
Please paste filebot -script fn:sysinfo output.


:idea: Please read How to Request Help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
chewcrunchyice
Posts: 8
Joined: 30 Apr 2020, 19:48

Re: AMC matches getting less accurate.

Post by chewcrunchyice »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. TV was getting kinda bad at having the correct data for a while so that's when I added --db TheMovieDB::TV. This seamed to resolve most TV issues. I tried that with Movies for OMDb to see if that'd make any difference, but it hasn't, and the problem seems to get worse.

1. filebot -script fn:amc --output "<destination>\f\Sorted" --action copy --conflict skip --def extractFolder=C:\extracted -non-strict --db OMDb::Movies --db TheMovieDB::TV "<source>\complete" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt --def "seriesFormat=<source>\f\Sorted\TV\{n}{n =~ y ? '' : \" ($y)\"}\{n}{n =~ y ? '' : \" ($y)\"} - Season {s.pad(2)} ({episodelist.findAll{it.season == s}.airdate.year[0,-1].unique().join('-')})\{n}{n =~ y ? '' : \" ($y)\"} {s00e00} - {t} [{vf}{hdr == 'HDR' ? ' HDR':''} {vc}, {af} {ac}]" "movieFormat=<destination>\{vf=='2160p'||vf=='4320p' ? '4K':{vf=='720p'||vf=='1080p'?'f\\Sorted\\HD':'j\\Movies'}}\{n} ({y}) [{certification}, {rating}][{vf}{hdr == 'HDR' ? ' HDR':''} {vc},{af} {ac}]"

2. Current application revision (r7372) does not match cache revision (r7234): rese
t cache
Initialize new disk cache: %APPDATA%\FileBot\cache\1

FileBot 4.9.1 (r7372)
JNA Native: 6.1.0
MediaInfo: 19.09
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.3
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2020-04-20 (r634)
Groovy: 3.0.3
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 14
JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 14 Core / 2.7 GB Max Memory / 42 MB Used Memory
OS: Windows Server 2012 R2 (amd64)
STORAGE: NTFS [HERA] @ 62 GB | NTFS [storage] @ 187 GB
DATA: %APPDATA%\FileBot
Package: MSI
Activate License [PX5793414] on [Thu Apr 30 18:43:30 PDT 2020]
License: FileBot License PX5793414 (Valid-Until: 2068-10-01)
Done ?(?????)?
kim
Power User
Posts: 1046
Joined: 15 May 2014, 16:17

Re: AMC matches getting less accurate.

Post by kim »

Remove this and let AMC do it's think ;)

This is the bad part:

Code: Select all

--db OMDb::Movies --db TheMovieDB::TV
chewcrunchyice
Posts: 8
Joined: 30 Apr 2020, 19:48

Re: AMC matches getting less accurate.

Post by chewcrunchyice »

I'll give it a try, but adding --db TheMovieDB::TV fixed a ton of TV renaming problems I was having with incorrect year information. This is why when I started having movie match problems, I tried switching to OMDb.
User avatar
rednoah
The Source
Posts: 19133
Joined: 16 Nov 2011, 08:59
Location: Taipei
Contact:

Re: AMC matches getting less accurate.

Post by rednoah »

1.

Code: Select all

--db OMDb::Movies --db TheMovieDB::TV
--db OMDb::Movies has no effect, because it is immediately overridden with --db TheMovieDB::TV. Only the last --db value counts. --db OMDb::Movies is also invalid, because :: doesn't mean what you think it means.


The amc script will inherit your --db TheMovieDB::TV option but that's of course only useful if you combine that with --def ut_label=Series and to make sure everything is processed as series.


The amc script uses different databases for different content types. But if you force --db TheMovieDB::TV globally then you force FileBot to process everything as TV Series, which naturally leads to bad behaviour if what you process isn't that.


2.
You'll want to use --def seriesDB instead of --db:

Code: Select all

--def seriesDB=TheMovieDB::TV
:idea: Different databases for different content types. Different formats for different content types. That's what the amc script is all about.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
chewcrunchyice
Posts: 8
Joined: 30 Apr 2020, 19:48

Re: AMC matches getting less accurate (using --db TheMovieDB::TV)

Post by chewcrunchyice »

Ok, that's great to know. Thanks for the quick assistance!
Post Reply