Thank you for this great tool ! It's the best media renamer I've tested so far, and so it worth some time to report 2 bugs :
1 : In "rename", when matching against TheMovieDB, when an HTTP error occurred (I've got 502 and 503 errors popups), the process stoped, and every choices we have made so far are lost.
2 : When renaming files on SMB share, an error occurs when trying to rename a file and the only difference is the case. For instance, renaming from "A Fistful of Dollars.mkv" to "A Fistful Of Dollars.mkv" produce an error. And here again, the process stop. The program should repport the error, and continue processing the other files.
Thanks again for the time you spend on the development.
All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
3 posts • Page 1 of 1