My groovy script stopped out of nowhere

Any questions? Need some help?
bashers

My groovy script stopped out of nowhere

Post by bashers »

Hi There.
I've successfully set up filebot to automate my TV series downloads into plex and it was working really well till this morning.

The script is this

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "//freenas/video/tv series" --log-file c:\amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def plex=192.168.2.3 --def clean=y --def "seriesFormat={n}/{n} -  {'Season '+s}/{n } - {s00e00}" --def music=n artwork=n "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
As of this morning i get the following error messages:

Code: Select all

MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.Boolean.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[file:D:\complete\Black.Sails.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS\black.sails.s01e05.hdtv.x264-killers.rar, ...]]
Possible solutions: wait(), any(), wait(long), each(groovy.lang.Closure), and(java.lang.Boolean), any(groovy.lang.Closure)
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.Boolean.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[file:D:\complete\Black.Sails.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS\black.sails.s01e05.hdtv.x264-killers.rar, ...]]
Possible solutions: wait(), any(), wait(long), each(groovy.lang.Closure), and(java.lang.Boolean), any(groovy.lang.Closure)
	at Script3$_run_closure41.doCall(Script3.groovy:121)
	at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:118)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:91)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:85)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcessor.java:123)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:192)
Failure (°_°)
I've reinstalled it and i have Jav set to not update itself and I promise i've not been tinkering with it.
I'd not even logged into that server since three days ago when i spent hours getting it all working well.

What might have changed?
Any help appreciated
rednoah
The Source

Re: My groovy script stopped out of nowhere

Post by rednoah »

Damn, little error made it into the script published online.

Use dev:amc for now. The fn:amc should work again by tomorrow.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bashers

Re: My groovy script stopped out of nowhere

Post by bashers »

Thank you for your response - and so chuffed it was not something I did :)