New virtual pc, same settings, Filebot not playing ball!

Any questions? Need some help?
bashers

New virtual pc, same settings, Filebot not playing ball!

Post by bashers »

I've built another VM to run my uTorrent on.
Using the same version of Filebot and uTorrent and using the script copied from old pc to new pc i get:

Code: Select all

Parameter: mailto = *****
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = {n}/{n} - {'Season '+s}/{n } - {s00
Exception: Conflicting arguments: pass in either file arguments or ut_dir/ut_file parameters but not both
Failure (°_°)
My config is as follows:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "//freenas/video/tv series" --log-file c:\filebotlogs\amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def plex=192.168.2.3 --def clean=y --def "seriesFormat={n}/{n} - {'Season '+s}/{n } - {s00e00}" --def music=n artwork=n "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
Both are 32 bit images. The only things that have changed are the java version and that one was windows XP and this is on windows server 2003

I've tried fn:amc and dev:amc but neither work
In console this works if i define the input folder and loose the last two quotes (ut_file and ut_dir)
I can only think utorrent is not closing the Parameter: seriesFormat line properly but cant get logging to work on utorrent

Any thoughts greatly appreciated anyone
rednoah
The Source

Re: New virtual pc, same settings, Filebot not playing ball!

Post by rednoah »

Those logs and that config doesn't match.

Send me a screenshot of the uTorrent logger tab with the command that is actually executed. And read the troubleshooting section.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bashers

Re: New virtual pc, same settings, Filebot not playing ball!

Post by bashers »

Bizarrely, it fixed itself without my input today!!

For anyone who's interested and google doesnt turn up explicit instructions, , to enable logging in uTorrent, right click on the tabs at the bottom of utorrent (Files,Info, Peers etc) and enable Logger.
Select "Verbose Logging", then tick "Log Finished Metadata"
Then select log to file or simply copy the output log line when it appears