[TV Series Mode] Help Moving Anime Series (that uses S00E00 numbering) to Different Folder

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
SixStringSamurai

[TV Series Mode] Help Moving Anime Series (that uses S00E00 numbering) to Different Folder

Post by SixStringSamurai »

I'm using the AMC script with uTorrent. I am trying to automatically sort anime shows into their own directory. Currently, it will just output the file to the generic "TV Shows" directory. I tried to follow the instructions to redirect files within the {plex} wrapper, but it didn't seem to work. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong or how I could go about fixing it. I'm definitely a n00b when it comes to scripting and filebot so please go easy on me.

Thanks.

Here is the script I'm using:

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --output "E:\Video" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def movieFormat="{plex}" seriesFormat="{plex}" animeFormat="E:\Video\Animation {plex}" --def movieDB=TheMovieDB seriesDB=TheTVDB animeDB=AniDB --def music=y --def clean=y subtitles=en artwork=n "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
I downloaded "The Masterful Cat is Depressed Again Today" ( :lol: at the title) as a test case. This is what happened when the torrent completed:

Console Output: Select all

Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Aug 21 14:11:19 PDT 2023]

[PSA] Important Discussion of Changes effective as of 28 Apr 2023:
https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13406

Parameter: movieFormat = {plex}
Parameter: seriesFormat = {plex}
Parameter: animeFormat = E:/Video/Animation {plex}
Parameter: movieDB = TheMovieDB
Parameter: seriesDB = TheTVDB
Parameter: animeDB = AniDB
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: ut_label = Revolution
Parameter: ut_state = 11
Parameter: ut_title = The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_file = 
Parameter: ut_dir = E:\Torrents\Completed\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME
Bad ut_kind value: %K
Read archive [the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime.rar] and extract to [E:\Torrents\Completed\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME]
Select [the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime.mkv]
Extracting files [the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime.mkv]
Input: E:\Torrents\Completed\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime.mkv
Group: {Series=The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today} => [the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime.mkv]
Get [English] subtitles for 1 file
Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles
No subtitles: E:\Torrents\Completed\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime.mkv (English)
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate Order]
Lookup via [The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today] [the masterful cat is depressed again today]
Fetching episode data for [The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today]
└─ 13 episodes
[COPY] from [E:\Torrents\Completed\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime.mkv] to [E:\Video\TV Shows\The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today\Season 01\The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today - S01E01 - The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today.mkv]
Processed 1 file
Clean temporary extracted files
Delete E:\Torrents\Completed\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime.mkv
Delete E:\Torrents\Completed\The.Masterful.Cat.Is.Depressed.Again.Today.S01E01.1080p.WEB.H264-SKYANiME\the.masterful.cat.is.depressed.again.today.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-skyanime
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help Moving Anime Series to Different Folder

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 01 Aug 2012, 13:04 Anime are inherently TV Shows, so Anime will only be detected as Anime and processed in Anime mode if the files have Anime-like characteristics.
:!: The file at hand is a TV Series for the purpose of auto-detection and matching and naming because it uses standard S01E01 numbering:

Console Output: Select all

Group: {Series=...}
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate Order]

:idea: If you want to organize TV series episodes (episodes that you identify as Anime based on your own criteria) into different folders, then you can adjust your custom format and generate your preferred target path for each file.
rednoah wrote: 03 Oct 2016, 18:53 e.g. Move Anime episodes and normal TV series episodes into different folders:

Format: Select all

{ anime ? 'Anime' : 'TV Shows' }

e.g. series format that separates TV shows based on genre and production country:

Shell: Select all

--def seriesFormat="{ anime ? 'Anime' : 'TV Shows' }/{ ~plex }"

:!: The amc script does have a separate Anime mode for AniDB-style / Absolute numbered files, i.e. Anime don't have seasons. This is not applicable or relevant for the specific OP use case above though. Because you are processing Anime / Documentary / etc files that follow the standard TV series naming pattern and are thus processed in TV series mode for optimal results.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.