How to keep original file name for TV series and add...

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
Loop1

How to keep original file name for TV series and add...

Post by Loop1 »

How to keep original file name for TV series and add {n} {n =~ y ? '' : ' ('+yt')'}/('Season 't+s}/ at the beginning creating folders structure compatible with emby.
Also is it possible that you touch last modified date of created folder based on files last modified date on the Ubuntu.
Because file last modified date is at most importance.
rednoah
The Source

Re: How to keep original file name for TV series and add...

Post by rednoah »

I would recommend the default:

Format: Select all

{emby}
You can however use bits and pieces:

{emby.dir}/{fn}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Loop1

Post by Loop1 »

Ok

{n} {n =~ y ? '' : ' ('+y+')'}/{'Season '+s}/{fn}
is exactly what I needed.

How would you use this line on Ubuntu Cli for /incoming/media/tv/
Also how would you chose in the cli mode which is the series in the matching mode? If one would use Filebot webgui would you get same as with the Java version on the windows? Or is just cli monitoring and eventually entering the cli commands?

Because I see matching is choosing always older series and its not using the most logically newest series if the names are same or similar. In java version you could see picture of the series beside name it helps a lot in recognition.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:?: Why not just use {ny} though?

{ ny }

:idea: You can pass in your format via the --format option. Please read the FileBot Command-line Interface manual for details and examples. If you're using the amc script then you want to read the Automated Media Center › Change how files will be organized and renamed manual.

:idea: The CLI has an assortment of options that can help filebot match the correct series / episode in interactive and non-interactive ways. Please read Q: How do I fix misidentified files? for details. Since you did not post file paths / console logs I cannot guess which approach might work best for your use case.

:idea: There is no web-version of the Desktop application. You can however use the filebot-xpra docker container to access the Desktop application remotely via your web browser.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.