Help: Use uTorrent script on CLI for Downloaded folder

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
PlaceyAUS

Help: Use uTorrent script on CLI for Downloaded folder

Post by PlaceyAUS »

This is my uTorrent script that works flawlessly. I love this so much thanks rednoah you are the best.

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/ServerFolders" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --def excludeList=amc-input.txt --def unsorted=y --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"

Problem is I have only started using this script so I have a crap load of downloaded TV shows still in my Download folder. I was trying to figure out if I could use this on the existing folder but alas I failed as I have no idea what I am doing and couldn't script to save my receding hairline. I tried learning but really at this stage I have gone further then anyone with my looks and intelligence should ever go. So I bow down to the grace of the coding Gods and ask help for a simpleton. The folder I have is located at "D:/ServerFolders/New Downloads". How do I get that script above to work with this location using CLI or if it is not possible what script would do the job.

I thank-you all in advance for the help.
PlaceyAUS
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help: Use uTorrent script on CLI for Downloaded folder

Post by rednoah »

Open CMD and run:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/ServerFolders" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def minFileSize=0 --def minLengthMS=0 --def excludeList=amc-input.txt --def unsorted=y --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "D:/ServerFolders/New Downloads"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
PlaceyAUS

Re: Help: Use uTorrent script on CLI for Downloaded folder

Post by PlaceyAUS »

Thank-you the code Gods are smiling on me today.
I now realize the error I was getting was because I had the ut commands still in it.

You my friend deserve a beer, I thank you so much.