Help with automated script media center

Any questions? Need some help?
FCazs

Help with automated script media center

Post by FCazs »

Hi, I'm new to the forum, the truth and been using FileBot perfect, but now I want to automate the process from utorrent.
To have some idea this is my structure

Code: Select all

Utorrent
D:\Utorrent\Descargando (incomplete torrents)
D:\Utorrent\Descargado
Now, from my Plex structure

D:\Películas
D:\Series
Having said this, I want restrictions are:
-At lang metadata only "es". Only download movies and series in Spanish.
-I do not want subtitles
-For the format of movies something
D:\Películas\"name movie" "year" ej: D:\Películas\Avatar (2009).mkv
-For series
D:\Series\"Name serie"\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" ej: D:\Series\Arrow\Arrow - S04E01 - Flecha verde.mkv

Finally, when I download a torrent, so the structure is usually

D:\Utorrent\Descargado\Grimm - Temporada 4 [HDTV 720p][Cap.422][AC3 5.1 Español Castellano]\GMM422720p [www.newpct1.com].mkv

I been reviewing this post:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215

And what I have is this moment:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Media" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --lang es --def unsorted=y "seriesFormat=D:/Series/{n}/{'S'+s}/{fn}" "movieFormat=D:/Películas/{ny}/{fn}"
Now, I need a little help if possible, to modify the code I posted before, so you can run and do what I need.
I do not have good and not because.

Sry for my bad english.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help with automated script media center

Post by rednoah »

FileBot does not download anything, nor does it helping other programs download things.

I highly recommend using the standard structure (in English) as per Plex Naming Standard.

/Media
   /Movies
      movie content
   /Music
      music content
   /TV Shows
      television content
Manual wrote:Make sure that you understand how format expressions work, and what bindings like {n} or {fn} mean.
You clearly do not. I recommend not using custom formats and just being happy with the defaults.

The example file in your post is extremely horrible, I doubt that automatic processing will be able to make sense of that. I recommend manual processing for that kind of stuff.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
FCazs

Re: Help with automated script media center

Post by FCazs »

Thanks for answering, I think something got what I wanted, I'm testing to see if any failure.

this is what I have

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Media" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict "D:/Downloads" --lang es --def "seriesFormat=D:Media/Series/{n}/{'Temporada '+s}/{fn}" "movieFormat=D:/Media/Movies/{fn}/{n} ({y})"
If I get what I want I'll put.

One question, is necesary --output "D:/Media" or can dismiss?