⭑⭑ Screenshots or Console Logs are absolutely necessary for any kind of help request or bug report! ⭑⭑
rednoah wrote:18 Oct 2020, 07:38 Please share commands, scripts, logs and console output via pastebin. This server may reject your post with an BAD REQUEST response if you try to post large swathes of code or console output. Consider using our #support channel instead if the forums are giving you trouble.
If you're using the GUI:
- Include System Information (press F5 and then click the information symbol)
- Include Screenshots (absolutely required for new topics)
- Include file paths as text when reporting mismatches (press F7 to copy debug information)
- Include Logs (press F5 and then click the warning symbol)
If you're using the CLI:
- Include the command-line call and all relevant console output or logs
- Include filebot -script fn:sysinfo output (absolutely required for new topics)
- Make sure you escape and quote your command-line arguments correctly. I will not fix your broken command-line call for you.
- When redirecting console output, make sure to redirect both standard output and error output. I will not fix your command not found issues.
- When including large chunks of logs, make sure to point out the issue at hand clearly in your post. I will not sift through large chunks of random logs.
Before posting make sure to have a quick look at the FAQ and check existing posts for answers. When starting a New Topic think of a Meaningful Title, and avoid vague titles like "Bug Report" or "Need Help" or "FileBot Questions" or "filebot not working" because those aren't really helpful.
Nicely formatted posts are appreciated. Use bold / italic / underline or colors if it can make your point more clear, and when posting cmdline code or logs you must use the CODE tag since that will greatly improve readability.
The FileBot Forums CAPTCHA (see solution) will test you on your movie knowledge! DON'T PANIC! We have chosen among the most popular, most well-known, and highest-grossing, greatest movies and movie franchises of all time.
Please do share scripts, logs, console output, etc via pastebin since our WAF may otherwise misclassify your code as a potential code injection attack and reject your post with an Internal Server Error response.
Examples of excellent Help Requests: