Which Scripts Do What?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
DarellCraighead

Which Scripts Do What?

Post by DarellCraighead »

Maybe I missed it... there is always talk of "well this script does this, and that script does that..." but is there a post somewhere that lists all the existing scripts - what they do - and what the parameters are for each one?

I found miss.groovy - works nice, but what are the input/output options for it? There was a post from one user who tried writing one that did that, and output it to an email with links that allowed torrent searches - that would be amazing! But that script was removed from the post - prolly because miss.groovy does the same stuff... just not sure how.

Had trouble with the update-mes script... it kept dying before it got through all my TV Shows. It would be nice if there were a way to tell it to start with the "Gs" or something... I managed to get it all the way through today - so I'm good on that one.

LOVING FB at this point - esp the AMC script. It usually does exactly what I want. I have noticed at times I want to "reprocess" missing files, but it thinks they were already processed... deleted the amc.log and the amc-input.log files - but it still thought the files had been previously processed and skipped them... strange.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Which Scripts Do What?

Post by rednoah »

General docs with lots of links to the various shared scripts:
http://www.filebot.net/script.html

Most of these links point to the various shared scripts here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5

Here's all the scripts:
https://github.com/filebot/scripts

EDIT:

It looks like miss.groovy is not documented. That's basically because it's just a prototype, that might work, or might not work, and might be subject to change or removal. If it's undocumented you probably shouldn't use it unless you have had a look at the code and understand more or less how it works. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.