POSTBUCKET - where random posts in unrelated topics go

Any questions? Need some help?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Plex Naming Schemes

Post by rednoah »

hstorey219 wrote: 14 Apr 2020, 10:38 when I run Filebot, it will create this Media/Movies/Girls Trip (2017)/Girls trip (2017)
I just want Filebot to rename the folder and video file into Plex format without creating any folders.
That is what {plex.tail} does, i.e. the Plex path without leading Movies / Series folder. You probably mean {plex.name} which refers to the filename part, without path components.

:!: Note that Plex assumes a certain a certain path, and not just file name. If you stray from that path, then all bets or off, and things may or may not work for you.

:!: Note that the amc script is explicitly not designed for renaming files in-place. The official recommendation is to organize files into a new structure.

:!: Leaving --output unspecified is bad practice, since it'll just default to the current working directory, whatever it may be.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
spetrillo

Re: [DEB] Debian package

Post by spetrillo »

Stupid question...and maybe I am missing it...but how do we install the license?
spetrillo

Post by spetrillo »

Second...if I use the script to do the install I am seeing a 32 bit JVM installed. I thought it would install the 64 bit version?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

spetrillo wrote: 22 Apr 2020, 23:38 Stupid question...and maybe I am missing it...but how do we install the license?
License Activation is generally self-explanatory, so don't worry about it until FileBot prompts you with instructions:
https://www.filebot.net/activate.html

spetrillo wrote: 22 Apr 2020, 23:40 Second...if I use the script to do the install I am seeing a 32 bit JVM installed. I thought it would install the 64 bit version?
Logs? Screenshots?

The FileBot package depends on the OpenJDK package, which almost certainly installs the latest 64-bit OpenJDK 11 at this point in time, unless you're running a 32-bit OS.
AbedlaPaille

Re: Conditional Structures (if-then-else)

Post by AbedlaPaille »

kim wrote: 19 Sep 2018, 00:32 well if I try this (in GUI)

Code: Select all

\\gaia-prime\Movies\{any{'Movie Collections/'+az+'/'+collection+'/'+ny+'/'+ny}{az+'/'+ny+'/'+ny}} [{vf}]{subt}
I get output
e.g. \\gaia-prime/Movies/D/Demolition Man (1993)/Demolition Man (1993) [720p]
or \\gaia-prime/Movies/Movie Collections/A/Avatar Collection/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009) [720p]

try

\\gaia-prime\Movies\{any{collection ? ('Movie Collections/'+az+'/'+collection+'/'+ny+'/'+ny) : 'collection found but something is wrong'} {az+'/'+ny+'/'+ny} {'WTF'} }
only if I write {az+'/'+ny+'/'+ny} wrong like so {az'/'+ny+'/'+ny} I get the
"but when you use it on a movie that isn't in one, it only adds the vf and subt part... the file name and path disappear..."

btw: there is a better way to write it

\\gaia-prime\Movies\{any{'Movie Collections/'+az+'/'+collection}{az}}/{ny}/{ny} [{vf}]{subt}
or

\\gaia-prime\Movies\{def altDir = ('Movie Collections/'+az+'/'); any{altDir+collection}{az}}/{ny}/{ny} [{vf}]{subt}
Very interesting this! Is it possible to insert conditional trails within the paths? Like a vf.match in the directory name, can't seem to adapt my normal expression. Even when i got the syntax right it crashed paths for movies that didn't match vf

{any{'[Collections]/'+collection+'/'+'('+y+')'+' '+n}{ny+' ['+vf.match(/720[pP]|1080[pP]/)+']'+'/'+ny}}
I don't know how to play around Primary title and n either, usually use something like this:

info.OriginalLanguage =~ /en/ ? primaryTitle : n
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

{ any{n}{ny}{'no match'} }
AbedlaPaille

Post by AbedlaPaille »

Didn't get that sorry, bit of a noob. How do you suggest i write info.OriginalLanguage =~ /en/ ? primaryTitle : n if it's within a {any{'/'/' }{'/'/' }} path? Most syntax i tried don't seem to be working. And what am i missing when it comes to displaying potential attributes on folders like i do with my normal scheme?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

e.g. Here's what you asked for specifically:

{any{info.OriginalLanguage =~ /en/ ? primaryTitle : n}{'No Name'}}

e.g. Here's how you'd work with potential attributes:

{allOf{vc}{vf}{source}{group}.joining('-', '[', ']')}
GeorgeAl

Re: [JDownloader] Setup for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X

Post by GeorgeAl »

Hello, I have purchased the file bot (2nd year at row), and I could like to know if you plan to make any guide with examples for noobs like me?
I do not have the time to learn to program now, as a matter of fact, I do not care at all. I only want something that works, for that I paid.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

GeorgeAl wrote: 03 May 2020, 16:41 Hello, I have purchased the file bot (2nd year at row), and I could like to know if you plan to make any guide with examples for noobs like me?
I do not have the time to learn to program now, as a matter of fact, I do not care at all. I only want something that works, for that I paid.
Sorry, this guide is already as simple as possible. You may petition the JDownloader developers to make it easier, perhaps even add 1st party integration for FileBot post-processing.

That being said, I'd just stick the FileBot Desktop Application if you're looking for something easy and straight-forward. Presets are great for adding a degree of automation.
GeorgeAl

Post by GeorgeAl »

Unfortunately, all useful guides at the JDownloader forum are at german.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

GeorgeAl wrote: 03 May 2020, 17:35 Unfortunately, all useful guides at the JDownloader forum are at german.
It's not a language issue. JDownloader is just difficult to work with, compared to uT and qBT where it's just a matter of copy & paste.
GeorgeAl

Post by GeorgeAl »

Yes, you are right. The AMC script works with qtorrent, but I want to make it work with jdownloader 2 but no hope.
AbedlaPaille

Re: MediaInfo Inspector

Post by AbedlaPaille »

What's the best way to work with files lacking mediainfo, for example audio languages?

I was thinking i might be able to modify the mediainfo audio language directly with the mediainfo program you linked, seems i can only visualize it though.
AbedlaPaille

Post by AbedlaPaille »

Often find myself in cases where i could use either {any} or { x ? x : y } pretty much interchangeably. In those cases is there a better option ? Like one less hungry in computing power ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'd use the one that is more readable. They're not interchangeable though, because the ternary operator does not catch exceptions, and because it does less, I'd expect it to be faster, but definitely not noticeably faster in human time scales.
AbedlaPaille

Post by AbedlaPaille »

Cheers. So the complex format i posted earlier is pretty sound and i wouldn't be able to optimize its speed much more, correct?

For reference viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11862
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

AbedlaPaille wrote: 27 May 2020, 15:06 So the complex format i posted earlier is pretty sound and i wouldn't be able to optimize its speed much more, correct?
I'm sure it's possible to optimize speed, and the first step would to profile each part, to see which one is slower than expected. As with everything, the 20 / 80 principle applies, 20% of your code will be responsible for 80% of run time, so it's integral to find out what those 20% are first.
AbedlaPaille

Post by AbedlaPaille »

Thanks for the pointers !
AbedlaPaille

Re: How about sharing our format expressions?

Post by AbedlaPaille »

I'm nearly done with my OCD :D

Films is the main one, it's a close relative to plex but with multi entry collection folders and no 'The' prefix. That's how i browse my full library in explorer.

Plex is where things are tidy.

Collections and Studios use a --filter. The All folder in Collections is for single entry collections.

Directors, Genres, Bitrate, Resolution, Size, Ratings, Language, Year have no filter, they're just different sorting orders with different schemes.

For example Language/Other looks like this

I use year first in several ones, like Directors, Studios, Year

If you want to know more just ask :)
nomadicleo

Post by nomadicleo »

Hi,

Could someone please help me with a conditional statement for (certification). My original preset is:

{n.replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ")} ({y})\{n.replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ")} ({y}) {vf} - {certification}
When it does not find a certification, it simply appends the hyphen at the end of the name but I would like it to only add the hyphen when there is a certification found.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

nomadicleo wrote: 27 Jun 2020, 14:57 When it does not find a certification, it simply appends the hyphen at the end of the name but I would like it to only add the hyphen when there is a certification found.
e.g.

{" - " + certification}
:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=1895
nomadicleo

Post by nomadicleo »

Thank you, @rednoah!! Worked perfectly.
aryanprincesanty

Post by aryanprincesanty »

FileBot might not find all the groups for the TV shows I have. How do I make a format such that when {group} exists - it should be added, if not - it should be blank.

My current format is:

{ny}/Season 0{s}/{ny} - {s00e00} - {t} [{vf} {source} {vc} {if (bitdepth == 10) '10-bit'} {ac} {channels} {if (group != null) {group} else ""}]

What changes should I apply to have my files look like this:
no group:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - S02E01 - Undercover [480p x264 8-bit AAC 2.0]
xyz group:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - S02E02 - Chocolate Milk [480p x264 8-bit AAC 2.0 XYZ]
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

aryanprincesanty wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 18:09 How do I make a format such that when {group} exists - it should be added, if not - it should be blank.
That is default. You're probably asking about the preceding blank though, so that you don't end up with a superfluous blank if {group} is undefined.

e.g.

{" " + group}

{" " + ac}{" " + channels}{" " + group}

Note the conceptual similarity to previously asked questions:
rednoah wrote: 27 Jun 2020, 15:10
nomadicleo wrote: 27 Jun 2020, 14:57 When it does not find a certification, it simply appends the hyphen at the end of the name but I would like it to only add the hyphen when there is a certification found.
e.g.

{" - " + certification}